I know I've been told this by just about everyone that has kids, but it is so true..
Babies grow up way too fast!!!
Macee is now almost 10 months old! Some things she does now:
- Crawls like a mad-woman! She's been crawling since she was 6 months old, so she's pretty dang good at it!
- Has 3 teeth.
- Stands by herself for about a minute.
- Takes steps while holding onto things. She can walk completely around our couch a few times without falling down.
- Says "Mama" "Dada" "Baba" "Lala" and a few other things that I can't quite understand.
- She also likes to point at things and I swear she says, "What's that?" It's in a cute little whisper too, and she does it with EVERYTHING!
- Eats pretty much anything I will give her, and throws fits when I take it away.
- Still refuses to hold her own bottle, or feed herself finger foods.
- LOVES pickles! She sucks them completely dry!
- She actually likes her carseat finally. Ever since we went to St. George, she has been so much better at car rides.
- She sleeps pretty much all night, except every so often she does start crying in the middle of the night, so I just have to go re-tuck her in and she instantly falls back to sleep.
Macee has been such an amazing baby, we've been so lucky with her. She hasn't gotten sick at all, she has slept through the night since about 7 weeks old, and she's been more advanced on learning some things. I keep saying that we need to do family pictures this fall, but I think I have ran out of time to get the pretty fall colors in them. We haven't done any professional pictures of Macee yet, and I'd really like to get them done sometime.
We haven't done much since this summer. Alex has started back full time at school, and I started back full time at work, so we never see eachother anymore! I've been lucky to have all family babysit Macee while I'm at work, and I think it's been great for her to see both sets of grandparents and her Aunt Amanda every week.
I do a swap with my sister-in-law so she watched Macee on her day off, and I watch my 2 1/2 year old niece, Shaydn, on my day off. That's been interesting! I've never been around toddlers, so I feel like I was kinda thrown into it and it's been a little rough but I've gotten used to it now. And I feel like it's preparing me for what's to come when Macee is that age!
Here are some pictures of my little monkey from the past few months..
She still loves sticking out her tongue and blowing spit all over me.
Her cute BYU jersey that her Grandma and Grandpa Bunker bought her.
Us, at the Red-Blue Rivalry Classic game for Alex's birthday.
She LOVES pickles!!!
She found the toilet paper and now does not let it go!
She's like her daddy and gets into the BYU games.
Her first piggy-tails!
She loves this giant stuffed bunny! She tackles and wrestles it around.
She loves her mama!
I just love this little girl so much!!!