March 31, 2011

..Loving This Life..

I wish I had the internet at home to keep up with my blog!
I'm finally getting the hang of this mom thing. I absolutely love it!!! Macee has been such a great baby. She's 11 weeks this week, and for about a month now, she's been sleeping about 8-12 hours a night. Straight. Yeah, pretty dang good baby! I never thought the littlest things would be so cute or such a big deal, until she did them! She's such a smiley little thing, and almost giggling, it's only a matter of time before I can get her to laugh. She's doing awesome with keeping her head up and looking around by herself. She's rolled over from her belly to her back quite a few times, but that's mainly because she HATES being on her belly! Over all, she's just great, I love her SO much and can't wait to see her grow and develop more.

Sucking on Daddy's finger.

Hanging out with Mommy.

Smiley little girl!

Watchin tv with Daddy. 

No comments:

Post a Comment