November 20, 2009

Sick Family

The last couple weeks have been rough...
Alex was sick with a really bad cold all last week. Now I'm sick with something I got from his cousin, Rylie. It feels like something I got right before we got married, which turned into a sinus infection and I'm praying it's not one of those again! Every time I get one, I can't even move without it hurting! 
Today my cousin got married and I felt so bad, but we didn't go because I am sick, I don't want to give it to anybody else!
Last night, me and my mom went with all of Alex's family to a girl's night to see New Moon! We got to see it the night before it premiered and it was so amazing!!! New Moon is my favorite book out of the Twilight series so I was so excited to see this movie, and it didn't disappoint me at all! Especially since myself and everyone I know thinks Alex looks like Jacob...which I think is a huge compliment but Alex doesn't think so, just because it's someone from Twilight.


Amanda (sis-in-law) Sheri, my mom, and me with our vampire teeth we got in our little goodie bags before the movie started!

No comments:

Post a Comment