November 8, 2009

Dani's Birthday Weekend!

Yesterday was my birthday and it was the most fun birthday I've had in such a long time!! It started on Wednesday when we went to Iggy's with my family for my birthday and my parent's 25th anniversary. It's so good to get everyone together for a night out!
Then Friday we went to dinner with everyone from Alex's family for mine and Sheri's (Alex's mom) birthday. There were about 15 of us and the service sucked but the food was sooooooooo good! We went to this Mexican place that I'm not sure of the name..
After that, Alex and I went over to our friend's, Dallin and Lauren, house to play their new Wii and I have never laughed that hard watching people play video games!! We got done playing around 1 in the morning and then to celebrate my birthday with them, we went to IHOP at about 2 in the morning! I'm still trying to recouperate from staying up that late!
Saturday, which was my actual birthday, we went to my grandma's house for the November birthdays. My grandma makes the absolute best burritos, I could eat a million of them! Then it was off to the Jazz game!

Our seats before the game started.



Us SO excited to watch the Jazz!



Someone dunking the ball for practice...not sure who it was though.

Even though they lost to the Sacramento Kings, we still had a blast!! And now we're on our way to go play games at my brother's house with my family. 
It has been an awesome week/weekend and thanks to everyone who was there to share it with me!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment