September 29, 2010

..Just A Little Update..

So I have hit 24 weeks in my pregnancy! Everything has been going great so far, I'm finally out of my sickness (except for random days) and I'm now starting to get into the painful stage. Working has gotten a little harder, just having to be on my feet for 6 or 7 hours a day, and I'm hoping it doesn't get much worse, but I'm just kind of expecting it to anyways. 
She has been moving and kicking like crazy! She knows when I'm about to eat something because she gets so excited and starts doing flips anytime I eat. I love feeling and seeing her move, it's such a comfort for me. Even though at 2 am it's not as cute, it's still an awesome feeling.
I go back to the doctor in 4 weeks and I get another ultrasound, which I am so excited to see my baby girl again!

Me at 24 weeks


I feel like I am huge for only 24 weeks, but I figure since I have a small torso, the only place I have to grow is out!


We haven't been up to much lately, I still have a hard time being out and doing a lot of active things. But we did get to go to the zoo with Alex's family, which was so fun for me because I haven't been to the zoo since I was probably 5 or 6 in kindergarten! 
If I didn't do hair, I would definitely be doing something involving animals. I never really used to be an animal lover until I got my dogs, and that changed everything. I'm still not big on reptiles, but anything cuddly and furry, I fall in love with instantly. It kind of drives Alex crazy sometimes!

Us in front of the zoo



No comments:

Post a Comment