April 28, 2010

Yet another setback..

So I am frustrated beyond belief. We were supposed to close yesterday on our house, and turns out we won't be able to until NEXT Wednesday AFTER we get back from vacation.
Our condo had been winterized since the owners didn't live there this winter. And we didn't know it had to be de-winterized until the inspections people came to inspect, and couldn't since the water didn't turn on. So they had to get someone out there to fix it, which took longer than expected, and ended up backing everything else up in the process. The inspections went well, there were only a few major things that needed to be fixed. Which didn't end up being fixed at all, even though they had a deadline of last Friday. We went through our final walk through on Monday and nothing had been done to it, besides the water being turned back on.
So, needless to say, I am done with this process. I am done careing, I am done worrying, I am just done.
I'm just going to pack my things, take my hubby, and run away to California and hide away with Mickey and Minnie..
They'll make everything better, right?

2 comments:

  1. I'm sorry sweets! That sucks so much... enjoy Cali and don't think about it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry that stinks, just enjoy your vacation and then come back and get all moved and things will work out just fine!

    ReplyDelete