March 22, 2010

FINALLY!!!!!!

Well, we finally got a house!!! We are so excited! Our closing date isn't until April 27th, and then we leave for Vegas and Disneyland 2 days later, so we really won't get to move in until about the second week of May. It still needs some major deep cleaning and painting in every single room, but overall, it's in pretty good condition!
It's a 3 bedroom, 2 bathroom condo in Eagle Mountain, and I love it! Once we get paint and furniture in and everything, I'll post pictures as soon as I can! Here are some pictures just from our realtor's website...

This is the living room/dining room. The arch is my favorite thing in the entire house!!!

This is our kitchen..I'm so excited to finally be able to move around and cook for Alex in this!

And this is the master bedroom..And like I said before, it needs a ton of painting!

1 comment:

  1. Wow I love the arch way too! SO cute I am so happy for you guys!

    ReplyDelete