December 13, 2009

Temple Square and Our First Christmas Tree!

On Friday, Alex and I celebrated our 6 month wedding anniversary and our 1 year anniversary of when we got engaged! I want to start our family tradition by going up to Temple Square every year on December 11th, since that's the day and the place we got engaged.  We went to dinner before to Texas Roadhouse, which was incredible!!! Dallin and Lauren came with us and it was so fun to get out and have a double date with them!



I took a pic of the temple, and Alex breathed right next to me at the same time..turned out pretty cool!



Me and my hubby in front of the temple we got married in!



In front of the same nativity scene that we got engaged in front of!



Just us again.



After we got home from Temple Square, Alex told me he bought us a Christmas tree! I was so excited because he said he didn't want to decorate for Christmas this year and it made me sad, since it's our first married Christmas.  This is what he found...



He's so proud of himself.



I got to put the only ball on it.


It's an actual Charlie Brown tree..it had Charlie Brown on the box and everything. Alex thought he was being pretty funny...which he's right. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment